Claims Litigation Financials. Streamlined. Claim and defense litigation financials are often complex and unwieldy. That’s why we designed Vendor Cost Control™, a comprehensive administration tool specifically for construction defects complex litigation services. Vendor Cost Control™ (VCC) tracks defense costs – both primary and additional insured– and allocates defense costs to Developers, Builders, Subs, Insurers.
By factoring tender dates, indemnity contracts, cessation dates, policy exhaustions, settlements and dismissals, VCC makes managing complex financial litigation that much easier.
Collaborative Power. One Powerful Tool.
Giving You the Follow Through For Everything You Do
As third-party financial cost administrators, we know how to maximize your work processes. With VCC, you get collaboration capabilities coupled with the necessary due diligence reporting and communication required to effectively resolve claims and provide optimum defense.
Vendor Cost Control™ provides:
- Funding agreement administration
- Claim and defense financial litigation tracking and management
- Due diligence reporting and communication
- Secure, easy-to-use browser/mobile app portal dashboards
- Get info on the run, iPhone, android, blackberry
- Acces ADoC instant availability to backup documentation
Comprehensive Follow Through on All Functions.
Immediate solutions. Real time reporting. Time-saving techniques. Vendor Cost Control™ comes ready to deliver real follow through on all your cost control processes. Your business costs decrease and you realize faster, more accurate resolutions.
“I logged in and WOW! What a great site and tool for…well, EVERYONE, that utilizes JDI’s services! No sooner did I hit “enter” after the password and a listing of Al’s cases showed up! This will serve as an excellent reconciling tool for our office.” - Accounting Dept., Law Office of Al Clarke
Reporting Done Right.
Whether you’re a vendor, attorney, primary or AI insurance claims handler, you’ll find the most innovative tools and relevant resources available. Our superior matrix abilities allow us to compute date of participation through dismissal. The system also uses a uniform task code to categorize expert and defense costs while comparing them to budgets.
Remote Access Anywhere, Any time.
24/7 access to the information you need in a secured, browser-based format. Access files securely and easily from your phone, iPad™, computer, and now our revolutionary VCC mobile application. Our revolutionary mobile app allows you to view full subscribed case listings, carrier allocations, payments, outstanding balance reports, and gives you easy access to contact your JDi Data case managers right at your fingertips.
- “What-if” scenarios: Vendor Cost Control™ is capable of calculating shares for carriers who are not included in a matrix but may be at a future time with total reallocation. Attorneys can get a hypothetical share calculation in just a matter of minutes.
- Storage and retrieval: Access copies of your invoices on our secure server. Access reports at any time, including reports detailing all carriers in a matrix, their shares to date, payments to date, and outstanding balances owed.
- Share allocation. Advise carriers of their invoice shares starting on their dates of tenders and ending based on their dates of settlement (or agreed upon cut-off dates).
- Events. Communicate and reveal any current events to all participating subscribers electronically.
Now the power of cost control at your fingertips – JDi Data unveils the first-ever mobile app for Vendor Cost Control™! Track and allocate defense costs in complex litigation all from your smartphone or tablet. VCC’s mobile app transforms and streamlines the claim and defense financial tracking and management process by bringing case information right to attorney and insurance adjusters’ fingertips.
Already a VCC Client?
Why Choose Vendor Cost Control™?
Having administered over 1000 complex financial litigated construction defect matters since 1997, JDi Data staff understands that our clients’ major priorities are saving time and money. Vendor Cost Control saves both time and money for your firm.